Monday, March 23, 2009

BLOGGER OF THE "SPIRIT" WEEK!

Hi, my name is Julia! I'm your "Blogger of the week"!
It's cool to care so we made project love kits for Tanzanian children which includes pencils, erasers, rulers, note books and a letter. We also put together the kindergarten’s kits with them. We had a lot of fun!!!
Did you know it will probably be until next September when they get their kits? It is because they have to travel so far over the ocean and other places.
I am really exited for spirit week! How about you!!!?
I loved wearing pajamas on Monday and I think we are going to have a lot of fun dressing like clones. The staff did musical chairs at lunchtime. They all did a good job but Mrs. S won in the end. The spirit week planners had some very good ideas.
We are going to have a lot of fun throughout the week!
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – all the days – Fun! Fun! Fun!!!
So dress up and enjoy the spirit.
YEAH, SPIRIT WEEK!!!

No comments: